- Bare soil composite for cropland in Germany
- Not Specified
+ The original author did not specify a license.
Average true color soil reflectance composite (SRC) of vegetation-free cropland areas, based on Landsat satellite images from 2011 to 2023. Bare soil observations were automatically selected using the FORCE processing framework and spectral indices (NDVI, NBR2, BCC). Outliers were removed and the remaining values were averaged for each band and pixels. Only pixels with 6 or more exposed soil observations are shown.
- Publication Date
- May 17, 2023, 1:15 p.m.
- Raster Data
- Rearing of animals and/or cultivation of plants. Examples: agriculture, irrigation, aquaculture, plantations, herding, pests and diseases affecting crops and livestock.
- Maintenance Frequency
- there are no plans to update the data
The bare soil information contributes to a set of geospatial co-variates for the estimation of status and trends in soil parameters for Germany at high spatial resolution. The work is part of the project KlimaFern at Thünen Institute.
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- grid data is used to represent geographic data