- Hydrographic Data of German Greenland Groundfisch Survey
- Data licence Germany – attribution – version 2.0 (dl-de/by-2-0)
+ Data licence Germany – attribution – version 2.0. See info at: https://www.govdata.de/dl-de/by-2-0
+ For more info see http://www.govdata.de/dl-de/by-2-0.
Hydrographical measurements (pressure, temperature, salinity) undertaken within German Greenland Survey. The dataset contains vertical profiles of water temperature and salinity taken at haul positions. The data were proceeded according to the recommendations of the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission (IOC) and interpolated vertically into 1-dbar intervals.
- Publication Date
- March 22, 2023, 5:41 p.m.
- Vector Data
- Features and characteristics of salt water bodies (excluding inland waters). Examples: tides, tidal waves, coastal information, reefs.
- Temporal Extent
- Nov. 17, 1983, midnight - Nov. 9, 2017, midnight
- Data Quality
- Supplemental Information
The reference must be mentioned as follows: "Hydrographic Data by Thünen Institute of Sea Fisheries, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries"