- Hydrographic Data of a scientic cruise on the FRV 'Walther Herwig' (cruise WH35…
- Data licence Germany – attribution – version 2.0 (dl-de/by-2-0)
+ Data licence Germany – attribution – version 2.0. See info at: https://www.govdata.de/dl-de/by-2-0
+ For more info see http://www.govdata.de/dl-de/by-2-0.
The cruise was a contribution of the Thünen Institute of Sea Fisheries to the EU-FP7 project “VECTORS” . This cruise was designed to investigate the distribution of demersal fish species in relation to abiotic and biotic habitat parameters. Hydrographical measurements were conducted with a Seabird CTD (conductivity, temperature, depth) profiler. The dataset contains vertical profiles of temperature and salinity, proceeded according to Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission (IOC) and interpolated vertically into 1-dbar intervals.
- Publication Date
- March 22, 2023, 5:42 p.m.
- Vector Data
- Features and characteristics of salt water bodies (excluding inland waters). Examples: tides, tidal waves, coastal information, reefs.
- Temporal Extent
- March 6, 2012, midnight - March 29, 2012, midnight
- Data Quality
- Supplemental Information
The reference must be mentioned as follows: "Hydrographic Data by Thünen Institute of Sea Fisheries, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries"